Lynchburg Business Magazine Best of Business Awards
This Contest Has Ended
Taking into consideration the new schedule of Lynchburg Business (set to come out in July 2021) as well as the timing of our Best Of Business Awards voting period during the busy holiday season, we are excited to announce an extension of our contest through January 31.
What makes a company successful? Its people? Its profits? Its impact? We consider it a combination of these factors, and we’re fortunate to have many successful businesses here in Lynchburg that put our region on the map economically, make our communities more dynamic and set the precedent of what the future of business will look like for our region. To recognize the companies bringing success and vibrancy to the Hill City, we’re pleased to bring you the Best Of Business Awards.
How the Process Works:
Nominations and Voting
- Nominate as many or as few businesses as you would like.
- No Business can be nominated in more than 6 categories
- You MUST submit your name and e-mail address with entry to validate your ballot.
- All nominated businesses will go through to the final round.
- The finalist round for voting runs from November 16, at 4 pm through December 15, 2020.
- Each voter is allowed one vote per category for the duration of the contest.
- Our contest winners will be those receiving the most votes overall.Important Note
While businesses are encouraged to promote themselves through all legitimate marketing channels, in an effort to maintain the integrity of the BOB Awards voting process:
- Any nominated business found to have used a third-party service to unfairly influence their vote count will be immediately disqualified (please be aware of potential scammers who may solicit your business for this purpose).
- Any nominated businesses offering discounts, gift certificates or other monetary rewards to customers in exchange for Best Of Business votes will be immediately disqualified.
If you have any questions, or problems please contact Web Marketing and Promotions Manager, Kathryn Kelly - firstname.lastname@example.org.
***If you have trouble reaching the contest, clear your browser history and try again. We apologize for any inconvenience.***