CoVa Best of Awards 2021
Welcome to the Coastal Virginia Best of Readers Choice Awards!!
How many times have you wondered what businesses are the BEST in the Coastal Virginia area? Who has the best pizza? Who is the best Realtor? Where is the best place to buy flowers? The list goes on forever. It's your turn to sound off on who really is the best of the best! The CoVa Best of Readers' Choice Awards are a great way to support the places you frequent and the community individuals you love. In order to find out who is the best, we completely rely on you—our readers. So, vote away and spread the word!
The Nomination Phase of the Contest goes from January 1, 2021 through February 3, 2021. The Voting phase will begin on February 10, 2021 and run through March 15, 2021.
- As you scroll through the pre-populated ballot, you can add a nominee that is not listed. Click the green "Nominate" button at the top of the contest page. You will then be able to add your nominee and using the dropdown menu choose the categories that you would like to see that business appear in.
- Your nomination will appear on the ballot within 48 hours to reflect the "write-in" nomination. Please keep in mind that we receive thousands of write-ins daily and that write-ins will not immediately appear on the ballot.
- For nominating businesses, please use the Business Nomination Form, for nominating in People in Business - please use the People in Business Nomination form- this category is for individuals that stand out in their field. You may only nominate a business in 6 categories. There will be an option to change your nomination, but once voting starts, no changes may be made.
- You MUSTsubmit your name and e-mail address with entry to validate your ballot.
- Nominees MUST be in the Correct Categoryin order to be counted.
- This year nominations do not count as votes.
- Each business can be nominated in a maximum of 6 categories that are approved by the editorial staff to determine legitimacy.
- Once the nomination period ends on February 3, nominations are double-checked for fraudulent voting or obvious abuse (those are then removed).
While businesses are encouraged to promote themselves through all legitimate marketing channels, in an effort to maintain the integrity of the CoVa Best of Awards voting process:
Any nominated business found to have used a third-party service to unfairly influence their vote count will be immediately disqualified (please be aware of potential scammers who may solicit your business for this purpose).
Any nominated businesses offering discounts, gift certificates or other monetary rewards to customers in exchange for Best Of votes will be immediately disqualified.
If you have any questions, or problems please contact Web Marketing and Promotions Manager, Kathryn Kelly - email@example.com.
***If you have trouble reaching the contest, clear your browser history and try again. We apologize for any inconvenience. ***